"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A sunny day.

These are about a week old or so, but I wanted to get some more kid pictures up. And maybe one day a sock picture or some other knitting.

I just want to say, too, that I am not responsible for Maria's attire in these pictures. She insisted on wearing that sweatshirt over a long sleeve shirt, even though it was a warm day. I didn't feel like arguing. And don't mind the tall meadow like grass... it's cut now, though the garden is still overrun with it. Maybe someday soon I'll get out there and weed.




No comments: