"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I can't believe that my husband added this link to his blog without telling me.

I was just checking Jim's blog and found a link to this site, Stuff Catholics Like, in in his links list. I don't think that he ever told me about it, but I went there today and it's just great!

Here's a link to one article on clapping at Mass. It's sooooo funny. And scary at the same time.

2 comments:

JimmyV said...

Fortunately, your husband doesn't have to report on the minutiae of his everyday life to show his overwhelming and unconditional love.

Jen said...

I knew I could get you to comment if I made that the title of the post. :)

I could have titled it... "If I only read my husband's blog more closely."