"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Retreat.

I was going to do a nice long post about my retreat last weekend. But that's probably not going to happen as I've been very busy all week doing stuff for A Baby's Breath. (We're finally getting clients at the new center. Now all we need are more advocates. Volunteers? Anyone?)

I will just say that it was a lovely weekend, the musicians were talented (even if the song writers weren't), the talks were excellent and I'd definitely go again if given the chance.

The grounds at the retreat house are quite nice, and I got some good nature pictures, including this shot of a wrinkly mushroom. I love taking pictures of mushrooms, don't ask me why, I just think they're neat.



Lourdes Grotto

No comments: