"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Six years and counting....

Jim and I just celebrated six wonderful years together, and I love him as much now as I did then. (Probably, more...especially when he takes care of those stinky diapers. Pee-eew!) We had a wonderful dinner out to celebrate, while Mom-mom and Pop watched the girls. A very nice treat indeed. Also very nice are the flowers that Jim gave me.
Thanks, honey.

2 comments:

JimmyV said...

I'm going to hold you to this!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys. You are a model to me as I embark on this whole marriage thing. - Joyce