"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Friday, July 27, 2007

Don't call back....

...if it's near midnight, and you find my number on your phone, but you don't recognize it and don't know who I am.... don't call back, just to find out who I am.

I will not be coherent or happy to speak with you. And I will definitely not tell you who I am. I may entertain thoughts of calling you at some obscene hour just to chat about the that age-old question, "Who am I?" Or the next time the baby screams at 3 am I may feel compelled to call you and share the joy.

But really, if you see my number on your phone, and don't recognize it, assume it's a wrong number and DON'T CALL BACK!

No comments: