"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Sunday, July 8, 2007

More BS Party

Ok, so I lied. I realized that I have no time tomorrow for blogging, so I posted the pictures tonight, despite the fact that my husband is now turning off lights, and leaving me in the dark still staring at the computer. Hope you all enjoy the effort.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids are just too adorable in some of these shots. I love the one with the three boys in the canoe (okay so it was my idea to set up the shot, but I still like it). And the one of Maria and Simon hugging is precious. Also possibly good for blackmail when they're older. But precious nonetheless.