"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Camping Pictures.

These are from our walk/playground stop on the first day there.
Maria heard Becky and I talking about running and so she needed to get out and run. Maria made Becky and I be on her team and run with her. Then Amelia tried it...she spent the rest of the weekend yelling, "I running way!" every time we let her walk by herself. (No pics of that though, too busy chasing.)

The kids enjoyed the slide.


It was nice to have extra hands around to help with the girls. Aunt Becky did a lot of chasing and "spotting" while we were at the playground.
A fun time for all.

Note: I had intended to post this last week, the computer ate it. Luckily, blogger saved it right after I uploaded the pics so I was able to come back and get it posted finally.

No comments: