"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

French Creek 2008 - Still more pictures.

This is zombification from a different angle. Rainy days are a good reason to have a motor home while camping with kids. And a satellite dish.

From our two-hour hike. This is Jim at the start of the hike. I didn't take a picture of him at the end, but if I did I'm sure he wouldn't have let me post it. A hike is much harder with and extra 35-40 lbs on your back.

Here's one of Amelia and I. Not the best one of me, but Amelia's cute.

This is the best one of our navigator, Becky. I had one of her with the map, but it was fuzzy. However, this shows what my view was like much of the time, Becky blazing ahead unhampered by a backpack full of wiggling, hair-pulling, screeching fun. (Becky is also in better shape than Jim and I so I'm sure that helped too.)

No comments: