"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In the Canoe at French Creek.

Here's Amelia "helping" Daddy fill out the paperwork to rent the canoe. Notice how the hat has already been removed.

Geese. There were lots of them. Amelia like yelling, "DUCKS!" at them. Therefore we never got very close to them.

My view from the back of the canoe (notice I've put Amelia's hat back on). This was after Amelia's first attempt to exit the canoe, at which point I moved her closer to me. I think this was before I gave her crackers to eat to keep her still.

Maria imitating the geese flying away.

Ok, this one's not of us in the canoe. This was at the campsite on our last day. Thank goodness for camera's with timers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen. You. Crack. Me. Up.

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I really enjoyed all the pictures!
Sounds like everyone had a great time camping Becky looks like she enjoyed the slide as much as Amelia and Maria LOL ...The picture of the whole family is really nice it is a great picture my favorite one it is nice seeing everyone. Love Aunt Rosey