"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The things kids say...

1. While in the van on the way to Joshua's checkup, Maria and Amelia were poking at and pushing each other. Jim told the to stop, and had Maria put down her armrest, which was the cause of the incidence.

Maria's response: "But Daaaadddyy! Without my arm rest, my arm will not rest!"

2. Amelia wanders into my room this morning, at about 10am. She had already eaten breakfast and just had a snack of a hard boiled egg.

"Mommy, I want a plum! Dere iz a plum in da fridge. I saw id. Pleeeesss, may I have da plum. I am sooooo hungry. If I do not eat my bones will break!"

Thank you, Sid the Science Kid. (warning the link has sound... if your kids are around don't go there, unless you want them crowding around the computer and asking to play Sid games...but maybe that's just what my kids do.)

No comments: