"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, August 24, 2009

Two Months.

I'm trying to post here more often, really I am. But with the kiddos and all the cleaning and packing and trying to sell the house... this takes a backseat.

I did at least want to post some pictures of Joshua, now two months old. We have his check-up later tonight, so I'll edit this post later to add his weight and height.

For now some cute pictures:












Update: Joshua is now 12 lbs 14 oz, and 23 inches long.

3 comments:

Aunt Rosey said...

Jen,
Joshua sure is a cutie, and I am glad you finally got to post an update, I look weekly and was glad to see one this morning I fiqured you have been busy with everyone and everything that is going on. But it makes me glad and happy to see an update now you need to post some new pictures of my great neices lol. Love to all of you

Aunt Rosey

Aunt Rosey said...

Jen,
Uncle Jeff, says he looks like Jim.

Jen said...

yep, he looks like Jim... and I do have some pics of the girls, just not much time to post them. We'll be signing the agreement of sale for our house today sometime... then come inspections and looking for a new place. Settlement will be mid-October so we'll have to find something quickly and hope to settle close to the same time. Such excitement around here. All this and we just started school... I'm doing Kindergarten with Maria 4 days a week. She doing very well and picking things up quickly so far. I hope to have her reading soon. :)