"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just because....




You Are Grass Green



Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.

You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.

You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.

Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.

What Color Green Are You?


I think this is pretty accurate... except maybe that optimistic thing. But I suppose I'm getting better in that area... I used to be much more of a pessimist. I may also take issue with the "don't try to change things" part. I think that I do try to change the things and people around me, but I try to be very gentle and unobtrusive about it. Anywho, that's enough self-analysis for the moment. I'm going to write a real post now, I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yours and everyone's blogs on RSS, so I am notified immediately when someone posts something. Important things must come first.

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Ameila, and Maria look happy to be outdoors they sure are cute in there pink snow outfits. Maria smile sure says it all and Ameila looks so content dropping the snow.
Love,
Aunt Rosey

JimmyV said...

http://naturalfamilylife.blogspot.com/2008/03/feeling-green.html