"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another day, another baptism.

This time we were late and didn't get any pictures of the actual event, since we rushed from the car to the church without grabbing the camera. So again, these are just some pics from the after-party.
This is the only picture I got of the newly baptized little one, catching some zzz's while getting a ride from Daddy.

Toys were provided for the benefit of the many 5 and unders present. Note the Veggie tales coloring book behind Jim. A sign of a great party indeed.

Look! Yet another shot of Maria stuffing cake into her mouth.

I'm not sure what's going on in this picture. I was just trying to get a shot of Amelia and E. coloring. But when I looked at it in Adobe, I noticed that E. appears to be levitating. So the grace from the Baptism must have rubbed off. Either that or someone spiked the punch.

D. playing host and entertaining the guests like a good big brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting! In the last picture, D as gangstuh??? One shirt tale out, one pant leg up??? :-)