"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Friday, February 1, 2008

Finally Picture of Maria's B-Day Dinner.

This year's theme? Princesses of course. (Mostly 'cuz I felt like trying my hand at a Castle Cake.) We also had Disney Princess plates since the store that I went to didn't have any "generic" princess themed plates.

Here's the cake. It turned out pretty well I think. And it was definitely tasty.

Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Amelia enjoyed helping with the presents... and of course everything must be put on her head.

Maria was very excited about her special birthday dinner and the presents that followed. She's already asking when her next birthday will be.

She especially like the cake and having everyone sing to her. I love her smile in this picture. And if you look closely you can see the princess plate in front of her, and Jim's elbow to the right of the cake. Jim's always trying to get in the picture somehow... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen!!!

The kids are cute! I miss you lots! I may have to start a blog, just to keep everyone up to date!

:-) Love yous lots! KC