"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Sunday, February 10, 2008

WIP - Hand Huggers


WIP - Hand Huggers
Originally uploaded by gracetherese

Well here's my first project, Super Hero Hand Huggers from the Getting Started Knitting book that my sister got me for Christmas. And, yes Mom, I'm using the yarn leftover from your scarf. It's sooo pretty and soft, I just had to have something for myself made with it.

I'm done knitting them, now I just have to sew them up. I really don't like that part, but they're just hunks of pretty but useless fabric until I do, so I'm hoping to get it done today. And maybe then I'll finish crocheting Amelia's blanket... or maybe I'll start another knit project... oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous. Is there anything you can't do!