"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Look! New Pictures... finally!

Ok. So I've been busy... or lazy or something. I really did mean to post some Christmas pictures earlier than this... like still in the Christmas season. But I didn't. We've all been sick with varying degrees of intensity since before Thanksgiving. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I still have a nasty cough... but (looking around for some wood to knock on) I'm feeling better than last week. I hurt my back though, so I'm still not 100%, but I'll get there. The kids still have snotty noses, but that's not stopping them from playing so it can't be all bad.

Anywho... here's some Christmas pics. I'll post some of Maria's B-day later if my husband fixes the stupid computer which is pretending that it doesn't have a card reader and isn't reading the memory card. Again. Argh.

These didn't make the cut for the Christmas card.


Here's a few of the cookie baking / decorating at Grammy and Pappy's house.

Yum!

After a long day of travel, and more presents to open, even Maria loses her enthusiasm.

No comments: