"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Sunday, March 4, 2007

How Crunchy Are You?

Take the quiz here, then let me know your score.

I scored 116. Hmm.... looks like I have some work to do.


(I found the quiz link on this blog, Journeys of a Catholic Poster Girl)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JimmyV-

I ranked a 124. At least my wife and I are on the same page. C'mon you know you want to homebirth while hoemschooling. Think of that biology lesson!

Anonymous said...

I'm an 84, but found a lot of the questions hard to pick the right one for me...
I had no idea 'crunchy' had anything to do with parenting choices...

Anonymous said...

I'm a 77, though maybe a test designed for males would give different results. I know that me not wearing makeup makes me more crunchy than KISS, but is really a definitive question. Like Sophie, I found a lot of questions didn't have the precise answer I would fall into.

Jen said...

It's true... most people felt that there wasn't a best answer for them. And I would like to see one better suited to rating a man's crunchiness.