"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, October 10, 2011

Published!

So the Archdiocese switched from a newspaper to a magazine and Jim and I were asked to write for the parenting journey column.  I haven't received my copy of the October issue yet, but it's online so I thought I'd post the link here.  It's pretty cool to see our words in print and cute picture of our family next to them.  I will note though that I didn't think the kiddos would be included in the picture, so I didn't fix there hair or try to dress them up or make them match us.  What you see is pretty much how they look all the time, messy hair and all.  I did make sure that Joshua had a clean shirt on though.

Enjoy the article and let me know what you think.  Oh, and if you're on FB be sure to stop by the Phaith magazine page and click Like!  (You could also say how much you liked that parenting journey column and what a nice family and all that - but don't tell them I said that. :)  )

No comments: