"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, November 9, 2009

Joshua update.

Sorry for not posting much... things are crazy. We're in the new house now, but not in all of it, since we're getting the floors refinished. So we have all our stuff squashed into four rooms. I did want to put some new pictures of Joshua up and maybe if the kids cooperate, I'll get pictures of the new house up too. First, some of Joshua.

Three months old.

Hey, Mom! Watch this!

Grab lion, eat lion.

Hmm, what's this?

Oh, yeah! I've got this rolling thing down. Now how do I climb outta here?

Turning on the charm.

Four months old...

My sisters love me.

Love snuggles.


Gotta love those toes.

Stats: 15lbs, 12oz., 25 inches long; eyes, still blue - the doctor says they are usually set in their color by 6 months, so they may still change, but for now we're all enjoying Mr. Blue Eyes.

1 comment:

Aunt Rosey said...

Hard to believe that Joshua is rolling over already. Soon he will be crawling and walking :) nice to see pictures of all three of them.. love to all of you Aunt Rosey.