"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some pictures of the girls.

Here are some pictures from our recent walk in the local nature area. There are apparently several trails and streams in this 89 acre nature area. The property that we're most interested in has 1.5 acres that adjoins this nature area, so if all goes well we'll be living within walking distance of this stream.





This is Maria and her rattlesnake. During a recent conversation about snakes, I mentioned that if you see a snake you should get away quickly, especially if it's a rattlesnake. Maria said, "Ya, but you can PLAY with MY rattlesnake."


1 comment:

Aunt Rosey said...

Hi Jen,
The girls sure look happy down by the stream,they sure will enjoy all that room to roam I hope it works out the way you and Jim want it too. I hope all goes well with the closing on your home, I am with you back away quickly when it comes to any kind of snake, but sounds like Marie has other ideas when it comes to her "snake". thanks for the posting...... As always my love to all of you . Aunt Rosey