"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting ready.

Yikes, those newborn diapers are small!

If I get motivated I'll take/load some pictures of our other preparations... the co-sleeper's set, and the van has been purchased. I've unpacked toys and tiny baby clothes, blankets and towels.

We also got a new camera, as our old one was dying and then was misplaced by one tired pregnant lady and a small unwary accomplice. (Amelia probably took it and played with it while I was catching an afternoon nap on the couch... I remember her bringing it to me... but I don't remember anything after that. I keep waiting for it to turn up in a toy bin somewhere.)

Now, I just have to make sure that Jim knows how to use the camera, so we'll have good shots of baby's 3 first moments out in the world. :)

No comments: