"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, June 8, 2009

Because I said I would...

...here are pictures from Becky and Kerry's wedding and rehearsal. This is like time travel, because blogger hates me and completely reversed the order I loaded them in. They are mostly in order... just backwards order. Grrrrrrrr....

Tired Flower Girls.

Maria and Daddy.
The Happy couple.
Amelia and Daddy.
Mmmm... cake!
No comment.
Chicken dancing.
Cake!!!
Ah, sitting down and eating without having to cut anyone else's food. :) I should be a bridesmaid more often.
The wedding party.
My hair. 56 bobby pins, 2 rubber bands and a lot of hair spray. I didn't win... Becky had a lot more.
Kerry's family.
Our family... note how serious the girls look.
The kiss.

Not sure why everyone but Kerry looks grumpy here.

Lighting the candles.
Practice!
Who's that massively pregnant lady standing up front? I can't see anything!
Hurry up Maria! I think they have candy up there!

No comments: