"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, April 27, 2009

Becky's Shower #2

Is this a little late? Yes, indeed it is. I will be attempting to post these pictures, Easter pictures and wedding pictures in the next day or so. I figure that I may be able to accomplish this, since the oppressive heat make it impossible for me to do much more than move my fingers. It's still April right?

Anyway, here are the pictures:

The favors: mint filled hearts and a crocheted washcloth wrapped around pretty-smelling bar of soap. My hand cramps just thinking of those washcloths.

The cake: Yum!

Most of the guests...some annoying bug kept several people away.

Becky's helpers.

I think she had a good time. :)

No comments: