"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a lady likes...

I finally got my floor mopped yesterday after several weeks of trying. Maria and Amelia "helped." Maria did pretty well, but Amelia had her sponge taken away for getting way too much water on the floor.

Somewhere in the middle of the scrubbing, to make it more interesting to Maria I mentioned that Cinderella also had to scrub the floor. She thought about this for a minute and then said, "Yeah, ladies like to mop the floor. It's one of their favorite things to do."

No comments: