"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, December 3, 2007

Stuff I should have posted weeks ago....

Mostly just pics of the girls doing kid things.... I'll try to get a real post up sometime today, but we've got laundry and preschool to do. And a few super-secret Christmas presents we're working on, so the blog is low on my list of things to do.

Little Helpers


Foreshadowing?

Dancing Girl.

A mouse? No, just Amelia.

Everyday Chaos.

Amelia the narcissistic mountaineer. (She's looking at a pic of herself.)

I wish it were this easy. Amelia loves imitating her big sister. Now if we could just get Maria back on track with potty training maybe Amelia will be trained early.... if only. Sigh.
Maria's wedding. Some of you have heard the story so here's the pic. That's Sam the Lamb. This was their first wedding. They will be married for two years. :) How's that for a pre-nup?

So there you have it all the things I should have posted over the last 2 months. Each picture has a funny story to go with it and I'm afraid the captions aren't adequate to tell it. But it'll have to do for now. There's a mound of laundry with my name on it, and a little girl on my lap who's a week behind in her 'schooling.'

No comments: