"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, December 17, 2007

A bear-y scary Santa.

A conversation that I had with Maria, before bed one night.

Maria: Mommy I want to talk to you about Ho-Ho.

Me: Yes Maria, what do you want to say about Santa Claus?

Maria: Mommy, Santa Claus doesn't claws people... Mommies and Daddies don't let Santa Claus claws childs. Mommies and Daddies protect childs from Santa Clauses clawses.


This is what I get for reading Every Autumn Comes the Bear to Maria... in it the bear claws a tree. Now how do I explain homophones to her?

No comments: