"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pro-Life Search Update: Still No Refund.

The title kinda says it all. It's been far longer than a week, and somewhat longer than 21 days, and I still haven't received the promised refund. I plan to try contacting Dr. Rice once more, though I don't expect much. If Joe and Jack were truly sorry about what happened with the books they would have offered the refund a long time ago without having to be prodded to do so. And then they would have followed through and actually refunded the money once they offered it.

It's a really a very sad situation.

I think that we should pray for the two men, as I have been reassured by several people that they are "good men," so something must have gone terribly wrong to cause them to act in such a manner.

No comments: