"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Amelia's one!

Here's some pictures from Amelia's B-day dinner on Saturday. Her birthday was actually on Friday, but we celebrated on Saturday so that my parents could be here with us. As per tradition, Amelia got the first piece of cake, her first ever, and she greatly enjoyed it.

I think that Maria had nearly as much fun as Amelia did opening the gifts, though she was a little too aggressive in her "helping" and tried to open the presents before Amelia had a chance to do it.

All in all a fun time with family and friends.

Why is everyone staring at me and singing? Don't they know that cake is on fire?

Hey, they made a mistake and gave me a piece... I'd better grab it quick before they catch on.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....hey, wait is that a carrot in my cake?

Oh, they're still lookin'... I'd better be cute!

Hhmmmmm? What is this?

Oh, yeah! A bag full of crinkly paper!

Hey, I was looking at that! Oh, wait there's another down there.

Yummy!




No comments: