"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sweet anticipation.

As I was lying on the couch with a cold pack on my head, Jim brought me my requested migraine medicine. Seeing the pills, Maria inquired, "Mommy, what did daddy bring you?"

"My headache medicine, my head hurts so I have to take these to help it feel better."

To which Maria answered, "Mommy, I think that the beach would make your head feel better."

Then she squinted at me and pulled at her eyes and said, "My eyes are itchy. I think that the beach will make them feel better. We need to pack up for the beach. The beach will make my eyes feel better."

Yep, someone is ready to go to the shore this weekend.

No comments: