"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, February 12, 2007

Rollin', rollin', rollin'...

...watch that baby rollin'! Roll-on! Yeah!

Yep, Amelia's made her first moves...yesterday one roll, today many. Now she just has to figure out how to get back.

Here's a pic of how I found her after her first roll.

"Hey, how'd I do that? That was pretty cool!"

And here's a pic of the magical rolling outfit from the front. See, it just so happens that Maria was wearing the exact same outfit for her first roll. There must be something about that giraffe.

"Oh, ya! I'm doing that again as soon as I get a chance."

No comments: