"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, February 26, 2007

News?

I was watching the noon news today and heard a story about how some archaeologists found Jesus', Mary's and Joseph's bodies in a tomb outside of Jerusalem. So, I decided to check out some blogs for the real scoop. But it took my a while to find anything anywhere. Then I found this.

So it turns out the real story is 26 years old, and it's just now being made into a documentary which will air today. Hmm.... that's really relevant news for you. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with watching the news at all.

1 comment:

JimmyV said...

I wonder why you bother with television at all