"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Pictures of the Girls and Stuff, in Random order.

Maria can climb very well now... even in a dress.

Maria: Soccer Star

Pillow Pile Playhouse.

What you find around the house when you have girls.
[Note: No, I didn't receive any money from either company who's products/logos appear in this photo. But I wouldn't be opposed to them sending me some. :) ]

Praying Mantis - How'd he get there?

Amelia zonks out on the floor after contemplating Mommy's Wii Fit for too long.

My pumpkinhead.

Maria's room of many colors. (Complete with a Tipsy Tower of Stuff Mommy doesn't want anyone to touch on the headboard of her bed.)

Impromptu Picnic of PB & J's on the Park Bench.

"Ook! I swinging!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Thanks for posting the pictures of the girls. They sure are getting big. Made my day to see them. I had a bad last couple of weeks and seeing the pictures of the girls and them smiling sure brightened my day. Thanks.

Love Aunt Rosey

JimmyV said...

I love the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so fast!! But where are all of the mommy-year-after-30th-birthday pictures??

Jen said...

haha. I think I have one of an egret eating a mouse. (we spent the day a jim's family reunion in a park.) And since I'm the only one who take pictures around here... there are none of me.

Should I do a close-up of my grey hairs for you?? Mr. I'm still younger than you...