"For thus says the Lord: Lo, I will spread prosperity over her like a river, and the wealth of the nations like an overflowing torrent. As nurslings, you shall be carried in her arms, and fondled in her lap; As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you..." Isaiah 66:12-13

Monday, June 16, 2008

Maria's Camel

Maria's got these domino's as a present a few weeks ago and loves to play around with them. When I saw this, I had to take a picture. She explained to me that she'd made a camel. Do you see it? The head is in the upper left hand corner, the legs are closest to her. When I asked her what that little bit on the right side was, she said, "My camel is pooping."

Yep, she made a pooping camel. That's my daughter for you.


In her defense, she has been to the zoo twice recently, so I imagine she may have seen any number of animals pooping and thought that it was interesting. Gotta love the zoo.

No comments: